With a team of professional, experienced locally based consultants, Grove is a highly-respected provider of pharmaceutical consulting in Poland, including but not limited to regulatory, pharmacovigilance and market access services.
Despite a relative transparency within the Polish registration procedures, understanding the regulatory and local pharmacovigilance requirements can be difficult, and mistakes costly. Legislative change reinforces the need for an in-depth understanding of the Polish reimbursement system and the development of an appropriate approach to pricing and reimbursement submissions. Access to a local regulatory partner and to local QPPV services is an essential pre-requisite to executing successful market entry and development.
Grove is your healthcare consulting firm in Poland and its expertise spans four key areas:
- regulatory affairs consulting (including regulatory intelligence)
- pharmacovigilance services
- market access, including pricing and reimbursement applications
- market assessment including regulatory risk assessment, information and insights related to medical device regulations, opportunity evaluation etc
GROVE AS YOUR PHARMA CONSULTING GROUP IN POLAND
For over twenty years Grove has successfully provided regulatory, PV and market access services to a wide range of clients to help them navigate the specifics of the Polish market. With experienced consultants based full-time in the market, clients gain access to an unrivalled depth of local knowledge and understanding in all areas associated with entering and operating in the country.
Pharmaceutical consulting, regulatory affairs, pharmacovigilance, market access and market assessment services are all key areas of Grove’s expertise.
Grove services client needs across the following product areas:
- Pharmaceuticals/medicines/drugs/medicinal products
- Medical devices
- Food and dietary supplements