Effective Date: May 15, 2018
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- website usage data
- other information relevant to client enquiries
- other information pertaining to surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- for our own internal records
- to improve the products and services we provide
- to contact you in response to a specific enquiry
- to customise this website for you
- to provide information which we think you may find interesting or valuable
- to send you promotional mailings or to call you about products, services, offers and other things we think might be relevant to you.
Data storage and security
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. Any personal information we hold about you is stored and processed under our data protection policy, in line with the legal requirements. Grove holds the personal data only for as long as is necessary for the purpose for which it was collected, or in line with legal requirements.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
If you have agreed that we can use your information for marketing purposes, you can change your mind easily, via one of these methods:
- send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- write to us with your preferences
Cawley Place 15 Cawley Road Chichester West Sussex PO19 1UZ United Kingdom We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
Grove may update this policy from time to time. Please check this policy periodically for changes. If we make any changes, the updated policy will be posted with a revised effective date. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices. Your continued use of our website following the posting of changes to the policy will mean you accept those changes.